Are you looking for a hotel providing a stay in Rimini in a refined location, full of comfort and a few steps from the sea?
The Waldorf Suite Hotel in Rimini offers you a stay where you can enjoy the sun in absolute privacy. The bird's eye pool of our 4-star hotel is perfect for a regenerating bath and to enjoy the splendid view of the sea.
The beach is only 50 meters away and our partner bathroom offers you excellent services.
If you love to travel also into the high-quality flavors, you will benefit from our restaurant Astoria. Here the combination of tradition and innovation is excellent.
For us professionalism and hospitality go hand in hand and for this we have taken all measures to offer you a stay in total safety.
We are waiting for you on the Riviera for an exclusive holiday.
AUGUST BY THE SEA
offer valid from 1 to 31 August 2021
Stay in Full Board + beach: discover on our website all the details of the offer.
Some services for your 4-star beachfront holiday:
● Overnight stay in large rooms where attention to detail is combined with the search for comfortable solutions;
● Breakfast served at the table, rich in quality products and capable of satisfying your desire for savory flavors as well as delicious desserts;
● Catering that perfectly combines tradition and innovation;
● Swimming pool on the top floor with solarium area and bar for a cool aperitif;
● Internet WI-FI with high-speed connection;
● Bicycles to enjoy the waterfront cycle path or reach the suggestive historical center of Rimini;
● Private bathroom for the beach service in front of the hotel.
ONLY FOR DIRECT BOOKING on our WEBSITE or IF YOU CONTACT US by phone, you are entitled to exclusive benefits!
To find out more or receive a free customized quote, fill out the form below:
The hotel was very well to deal with COVID it was very clean staff and guests worn masks and there was Sanitiser available in all public places Nicole and the staff were polite friendly and very professional with lots of great advice on places to eat and things to do The hotel is perfectly positioned for the beach which was a 2 minute walk the old town and the train station both 15 minutes. I would highly recommend this hotel and it was great to be back in Italy
Jo-anna - Family holiday
Great location and great opportunity for parking. The hotel is spacious but a little tired. Staff is courteous and helpful. We checked out early to catch a pane and the front desk prepared coffee and brioche for us for our journey before breakfast opened.
Sfazz - Holiday with friends